Sunday, November 7, 2010

Bud Light holds true to its promise!

Did you ever see those Bud Light commercials advertising that this beer has “the great taste that won’t fill you up and never let you down”?  Well I have to say that this beer is by far the best light beer I have ever tasted.  You can find this beer on both draft and in the bottle.  Its price is always reasonable whether you find it at the grocery store or in a bar.  It’s a light beer that actually has the same exact taste as a full bodied beer.  The only difference is that it has a fewer calories and it will not fill you up like you just had a four course meal.  It’s also my favorite because you can drink it in the summer, fall, winter, or spring.

            I am somewhat of a lightweight when it comes to drinking.  I enjoy the taste of a wide range of beers but am usually scared to drink more than three because I will be drunk.  One of the things that I admire about this beer is its lower alcohol level.  I can have quite a few of these and not wake up the next morning regretting drinking more than one.  Also, like most women, I am afraid of gaining weight from drinking beer.  I appreciate the fact that this beer has fewer calories without having a watered down taste like most light beers.  This beer definitely never lets me down!

Overall, I rate this beer an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment