Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stelllllllaaaaaaa!!!!!




A beer that I am not quite fond of but I feel should be discussed since this is a blog about beers. Stella Artois is beer that is from Belgium. Although Belgium is more famous for its Ales, this pilsner beer heads the list for domestic consumption. Stella makes up more than 75 % of Belgian beer production which is amazing if you think about it. Any way back to talking about this is not a favorite of mine, for some reason the taste never grew on me. Normally with beer I can eventually enjoy the taste and not dread finishing the beer. That is not the case with Stella I avoid this beer at any cost.

Unlike a fellow Belgian beer Blue Moon which I totally enjoy I just can bring myself to liking it. A main reason is that this beer allways leaves me with a undesirable overfilling feel in my stomach. Also the taste is not that enjoyable you can almost taste the heaviness of the beer. I feel beer should have a light taste to it and should not fill you up. As you know when you feel full you feel sluggish and I do not know anybody who wants to feel sluggish when they go out. If you want a beer that wil fill you up after two bottles by all means try this one out , but I do not reccommend it I give it a C+

No comments:

Post a Comment