Sunday, October 24, 2010

Viva La Corona






Corona Extra, better known as Corona, is a brand of pale lager owned and produced by cerveceria modelo at a number of breweries in Mexico. It is one of the best-selling beers in Mexico and is one of the top-selling beers worldwide. Corona beer is available in over 150 countries.Outside Mexico, Corona is often served with a wedge of citrus fruit - usually lime, occasionally lemon - inserted into the neck of the bottle. Within Mexico, especially in the south, Corona served with lime is not uncommon, but is not considered mandatory.In the U.S, Corona Extra is the top selling imported beer.

This is one my favorite beers to drink. I especially enjoy in the summer time with a lime. It has a bitter taste to it that compliments a nice plate of nachos. Recently alot of bars have been adding a shot of vodka to a Corona to create newer drink. I enjoy Corona just the way it is. Corona has a distinctive yellow color to it. In addition Corona is basically served nationwide in U.S. bars. In addition they have introduced a light version of the beer which is very good also


Grade = A


2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. My favorite beer is Corona too. I also like to drink it when I had it in the freezer and it is just about to freeze:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's disgusting. -_- All the nasty crap is best seller's. I don't get it. Makes me mad! lol

    ReplyDelete